by Maryalene LaPonsie
Assisted living arrangements offer the best of both worlds: independent living for senior parents and peace of mind for their children.
by Leah DiPlacido
Understand what assisted living offers, and determine if it might be appropriate for your needs. This overview of available assisted living options may help you choose a facility.
Click on the links below to see helpful articles and checklists on various elder care topics.
- Loneliness can cause some elders to turn to alcohol
- Depression among caregivers run high: help is needed
- Stepping stones in care needs: assisted living combines help and social life
- Five reasons why assisted living may be the best solution for your loved one
- Make sure you read contracts when signing up for agency help
- Five tips for choosing an assisted living facility